Thursday, July 18, 2019

We Graduated High School!! + TIPS

I know this is over a month late (and it's been an eternity since I lasted posted on this blog) but Triniti, Anna, and I graduated high school! It was the best day of my high school career 😜and I'm so glad that Triniti was able to fly out to graduate with us before Anna moved away. Each senior had to memorize a short speech to present at the ceremony, which was nerve-racking!! Since I am part of my churches homeschool group, our senior class was pretty small but I loved how intimate and special the ceremony was.













All in all the speeches and ceremony went well, the hardest part was saying goodbye to Anna for the last time before she moved to Florida. It's crazy that Anna moved almost exactly one year after Triniti moved to Michigan!




For me, graduation was such a memorable and sweet way to end high school and I'm so glad those four years of my life are over (even though I enjoyed parts of it). Now it's time move forward and I'm ready for the challenge! I am going to pursue a career in nursing and I am applying for a CNA (certified nursing assistant) program this fall so I can start gaining some experience and get paid for it. I also have a boyfriend and I'm excited to see how God uses and (hopefully) progresses our relationship throughout college. I'm already miss Triniti and Anna so much but I am thankful for all the fun we had together since second grade!

*TIPS ON GRADUATING*
- wear a comfortable dress underneath.
- prepared to be sweating in your cap and gown.
- no one looks good in a cap, no matter how hard you try.
- the ceremony is fairly long so just prepare to be sitting and standing for long periods of time.
- take pictures (or have your mom do it).
- enjoy the experience!
- have a graduation party (or celebrate after your ceremony).

That's pretty much it, I hope you found some of it useful!

- Jessica





No comments:

Post a Comment