Monday, June 3, 2019

Interesting Discovery - By Triniti

     Hello, All! So. I realized something fascinating while I was reading my Bible the other day, and I'd like to share it with you all. It may be somewhat controversial; in fact, I can't guarantee that Anna and Jess will agree with me, or that I've even researched it enough to say it definitively. However, I do believe that it's certainly something to think about.


     I was reading 1 Corinthians, and I got to verse 15:51-52. "Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed."

     I thought about that for a moment. "All be changed..." "dead will be raised imperishable..." "at the last trumpet..."?!?!?!?!? HOLD ON! When's the last trumpet??? There is stuff that happens before the last trumpet..................

     Quickly flipping to the book of Revelation, I read chapters 5-11. Seven seals and six trumpets later, each of those thirteen things bringing a piece of the tribulation, then the last trumpet is sounded and "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever."


     After this, there is still more tribulation to come. Satan comes down and inhabits the earth, the first beast comes, then the second beast bearing his mark, the 144,000 begin their witness, the prophecies of angels, seven plagues, seven bowls of God's wrath, and then shall the fall of evil occur, and then will be the Second Coming, followed by the Millenial Kingdom.

     Is it remotely possible then, considering the placement of the trumpets in this chronology, that the Believers will be raised to Heaven... in the middle of the tribulation? Neither post nor pre... just... in the middle? While I know that there is quite a bit of debate over this particular topic, and I know that no one is able to fully understand Scripture, it is an interesting thing to consider.

    So I'll end with that thought. Thank you for reading this little idea, and if you'd like to share your opinions (some contradicting or supporting verses) that would be much appreciated! I like to make sure my ideas are based on facts, and this is so controversial that facts on all sides are common.

(One random note: we graduated yesterday *excited scream*!!!! I can't wait to see where we're going next in life and to continue sharing it with Anna and Jess!)

No comments:

Post a Comment