Monday, April 18, 2016

About Me - Serena Edition

Hello! My name is Serena, and I am the oldest and newest contributor.

I am the oldest in my family of 8. I have 5 other siblings (It's gets a little crazy sometimes), and yes, I love them to bits. I do not have any pets, obviously, due to the fact that I have so many siblings. I am also a high-school homeschooler.

I love homeschooling! I've been homeschooled since I started 5th grade. Homeschooling, for me, is a great experience. My favorite subjects are writing, history, theology, science, and biology. My favorite things I have done in biology are the dissections (I like getting my hands dirty). Soon I will add logic and public speaking to my school schedule and I am kinda excited to learn them both.

I have many hobbies. I like to read. My favorite genre of books are fantasy, adventure; such as Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Chronicles of Narnia, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, etc. I like it because of the struggle of good trying to overcome evil. (I honestly don't know why but sometimes I root for the villain. I don't know why.)

One of my hobbies includes art. I regularly take art classes about twice a month, and I very much enjoy doing it and learning new techniques. Many of my art projects are very unique to me (even the bad ones!). It just shows me how far I've come in my progress in art. As far as kind of art, I do all kinds, sketching, doodling, painting, calligraphy, etc. In a later post I might post some of my favorite art! I also enjoy photography, babysitting, crafting, and decorating.

Well that's a little bit about me. I will be posting again in the week of May 15-21, so come check it out! Also check out next week's post written by Triniti!

Hope you continue reading our posts!


          ~Serena 

2 comments:

  1. 😜 great 1st post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Summed you up very well, if I do say so myself!

      Delete