Monday, April 11, 2016

About Me - Anna Edition

Hi!! I'm Anna, and though I'm the youngest of the contributors, you'll find my grammar and spelling is impecible. Haha... I really do know how to spell that... I think!!

Anyways... I'm the oldest child in my family. I have three siblings, and a dog, Mango. (May I add she's the cutest and most lovable dog ever to walk the face of this earth.) I also have two parents. (DUH!) I'm homeschooled and in high school. 

I love homeschooling, and my favorite subject is biology. I love learning about God's creation and how it works. It's so fascinating! I want to be a marine biologist when I grow up, but we'll see about that. I have to pay for my own college, so it'll get expensive. Other favorite subjects in school include history, and writing, and reading. And NOT math or grammar. 

I like to read. I am an obsessive fangirl when it comes to reading. My favorite book (series) is The Lord of the Rings. Included in the phrase The Lord of the Rings is the Hobbit, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, Return of the King and the Silmarillion. And the movies... of course. I also like Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan, Elsie Dinsmore by Martha Finley, Redwall by Brian Jacques and Raising Dragons by Bryan Davis. 

I like to play the piano. I've been playing for almost nine years now. I hope to start teaching piano to young beginners soon, and am super excited for that! I think it's cool to be passing my knowledge (not saying I'm the know it all of piano, but I've learned a few things...) to younger kids. And hopefully I'll teach them about the beauty of the instrument, and the beauty of music in general.

So that's the what's what on me, Anna. I'll be posting again the week of May 8-14, so be sure to check in! Also check in next week for a post by one of my other contributors: Triniti, Jessica or Serena.

Hope to be seeing you all more!!

          ~Anna :)

3 comments:

  1. Impecible? You mean Impeccable? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Anna! Really love the idea of doing the blog with friends... I'll have to keep that in mind. 😉 Thanks for sharing this with me! I will be an avid follower of this blog.

    ReplyDelete