Monday, April 29, 2019

Jessica's Life Update

Hey everybody, it's been awhile...I think the last time I posted was over a year ago and so much has happened since then. I don't even know where to begin! I guess i'll just dive right into it then. 

Spring 2018 - I completed my junior year of high school and turned seventeen. 



Summer 2018 - I went on a missions trip to India. It was my second missions trip and totally worth the 30 hours of travel to get there. India is a beautiful country and it was an amazing experience (i'll write a separate post about it). Oh, and I went to summer camp with my youth group in the Sequoia's. 






 Fall 2018 - Triniti moved to Michigan, which was a difficult adjustment for me but I'm so excited for this new season of life God has placed her in. I bought my first car and started my first semester of community college (even though I'm a senior in high school). In October my family and I took a spontaneous trip to visit our friends in Tennessee for the weekend. It was my first time in that state and it was a fun couple of days exploring Nashville and Franklin.




Winter 2018 - we hosted a game night on Christmas day since our extended family was out of town. For Christmas we got annual Disneyland passes and now I go sometimes with friends/family after school. The next day we spent a week at my grandparent's beach house with our friends. I also launched my new blog design as well as some new camera straps on my Etsy shop. In January (2019) I went to winter camp with my youth group and started my new job as a nanny/tutor for three kids and i've also started babysitting for a few other families.




I think the most major event that happened to me recently (January) was a new relationship. I've never dated before and I didn't think I would for at least another few years, but here I am. I AM SINGLE NO LONGER. For the last three months I've been dating the most amazing guy (Noah) and I'm so blessed by him, I couldn't imagine my life without him.




Spring 2019 - I started my second semester at a community college and turned 18 (3 days ago) and I had my first surprise party thrown for me!




(yes, I stuck a candle in a tub of ice cream instead of a cake.)

When people say that your senior year flies by, they mean it! These two semesters have passed so quickly, I can't believe it! The last month or so my mom and I have been preparing for my graduation ceremony and party. I recently got my senior pictures done and we just designed and ordered my graduation announcement cards. I'm graduating high school on June 2nd and I finish my second semester of college on the 6th (kind of weird that I graduate before the semester ends but oh well). Anna is moving to Florida the following week and my other good friend is also moving to Florida for college (20 min away from Anna) in August (phew three close friends moving within one year, that's crazy to think about). In the middle of June i'll be working at VBS and watching my younger sister for a week while my mom and other sister go on a missions trip to Guadalajara. Then on July 2nd my family, my boyfriend, and I will be heading to Europe for eleven days (Germany and Italy). It's been a whirlwind of a year and I'm looking forward to see what this next year holds. I'll be writing my next post on graduation and my plans for college! Comment below if there is anything I mentioned in this post that you would like to hear more about!

~ Jessica




No comments:

Post a Comment