Saturday, January 6, 2018

Highlights of 2017 - By Triniti

     Happy New Year, everyone! So far 2018 has been great, and I hope it has been for you too. With that being said, I'm gonna move onto the bulk of my post. 


     Last year was very eventful for my family, and I'm gonna highlight five events, from least to greatest.


5. The Great American Solar Eclipse

     My family drove up to Oregon to see the solar eclipse last year. Honestly, it was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. It was also super eery. If you ever get a chance (I think there's one in eight years), I would highly recommend going to see one of these wonders of God's creation. 

4. I went to a couple of youth group events

     Until this past year, I had never been to any youth events at our church. I really mostly spent time with little kids and 25-87 year olds. That is an exact number. ;)    I met some more people, and everyone was super nice! Our new youth pastor's wife is super sweet and welcoming. 

3. My sister turned 13 and I turned 16

     My sister, Kaeli, and I both had milestone birthdays! It was really nice to get to celebrate multiple birthdays like that this year, including one of my older brother's 25yr birthday and my nephew's 5yr birthday. I think we all had fun this year together. 💝

2. One full year on this blog!!!

     As of last April, we've been consistently posting for a full year! I think that to be a huge accomplishment. I've had so much fun posting on here. I think that blogging is a great way to practice formatted writing skills and to express creativity. 

1. One full year with two of my favourite people

     Over the past year my family has been being discipled by a friend of Dad's. Ward is 87 and has been a Christian for over 50 years. He has done many studies on the Bible in that time and has a similar testimony to Dad. He and his wife, Betty, are some of the sweetest people I've ever met (even though he doesn't think so). As of October, we have spent a full year being discipled by him and having long conversations with Betty. 💕  Love you two! 


And those are the highlights of my year! Come back next week for a post of pictures by Anna! 

No comments:

Post a Comment