Monday, June 12, 2017

You Might Be a Homeschooler If... - by Anna

     Hey everyone! I've been done with school for over a month, but I know a lot of people just recently finished school. And I technically just finished one online class... Summer is so amazing. And since we have a lot of time on our hands in summer (usually), I thought I'd share some laughs with you for the summer.

     This is a playlist I put together on YouTube. I suppose these are specifically geared towards homeschoolers, but anyone can appreciate these "You Might Be a Homeschooler If..." videos. I relate with some so badly it hurts, and others I don't relate to at all.

     Anyway... here are the videos. You don't need to watch them all at once (and you probably won't have time), but be sure to watch them all at some point!!


     I haven't seen a whole lot more of Blimey Cow's videos, but the ones I have seen are hilarious! I would totally suggest checking them out!

     Thanks for reading! Come back next week for another post. :)

~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment